Our Credit Approval Guarantee:
All applications accepted from customers who are currently employed full-time with a minimum monthly income of $1,900. Vehicle payment total with current monthly payments must not exceed 50% of gross income. Must provide any documents requested by lender. Bankruptcies must be discharged. Additional down payment of up to 90% of retail value may be required. Must meet lender criteria. Customer will receive a $500 gift card that is redeemable for $500 in merchandise only and must be accepted as presented. Card has no cash value, while supplies last. Customs charges, taxes and fees may apply, See dealer for details.
NO PURCHASE, TEST DRIVE OR SUBMISSION TO SALES PRESENTATION NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE ELIGIBLE AREA STATED BELOW AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Promotion Dates: Eligible individuals will receive their mail pieces via Canadian Post by 3/30/18 and may only participate in the promotion from 3/30/18 through the close of business on 6/30/18 (“Promotion Period”).
Odds of winning: Odds of winning are the following: $10,000.00 Cash CDN- 1:30000.
Who May Enter: Promotion is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec), who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence as of 3/30/18, who have a valid driver’s license, Government issued ID or Passport, and who are the direct and intended recipients of an eligible Promotion, except the following persons who are not eligible to participate:
1. Individuals residing outside of the eligible area stated above; and
2. Employees, officers, and directors of any participating dealership, Crestview Chrysler Dodge Jeep (“Sponsor”), any company of any kind associated in any way with this Promotion, each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, printers, and advertising and promotional agencies, and members of the immediate families, regardless of where they reside, or households, whether or not related, of any of the above employees, officers, or directors. For purposes of this Promotion,” immediate family members” is defined as parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and their respective spouses.
Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations. Void outside the eligible area stated above and where prohibited
How to Play: Contestants for this event will become eligible for this contest by visiting the designated sponsor’s web-site. Contestants will provide their name, email address, and postal code prior to receiving a digital piece with a serial number printed on the piece. Contestants will print out the piece with the serial number to bring into the dealership. Each participating dealership will display the official prize winning unique number(s) and the corresponding prize description for each selected winning unique number during normal business hours throughout the Promotion Period.
To determine if you have won, take your print out in person to the participating dealership as printed on your digital piece by the close of business on 6/30/18. Maximum of one print out per individual or household. No one may participate in this Promotion on behalf of another individual. Compare the unique number printed on your piece to the winning unique number(s) on display at a participating dealership. If the unique number printed on your piece exactly matches, in the same order, one of the winning unique number(s) posted at the dealership, you will be eligible to claim the corresponding prize, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules (see “Winning and Claiming the Prize” section below) including without limitation, correctly answering the required mathematical skill-testing question.
Original potentially winning piece(s), must be redeemed in person at a participating dealership, and presented and surrendered to an authorized dealer representative by close of business on 6/30/18. If prize is unclaimed, it will not be awarded.
The winning number(s) displayed in participating dealers may not be revealed over the phone or promoted or released in any form of media, including but not limited to the Internet. Release of such information in any of these ways or any other manner not expressly allowed under these Official Rules may invalidate a potential winning piece and prize may be forfeited.
Any print out and/or number that is damaged in any manner, manipulated, duplicated, fraudulent, forged, destroyed, altered, copied, hand printed, or tampered with in any way, or is obtained outside authorized, legitimate channels, or contains any printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors or mechanical defects of any kind, will be considered null and void and will not be eligible for prize redemption. Only qualifying, original pieces received in accordance with these Official Rules may be presented for prize claim.
A maximum of one (1) winning piece will be distributed for each prize available. Any act by any individual that changes the odds of winning in this Promotion or that results in multiple winning pieces being distributed in error will render all such pieces void and all such participants will be disqualified. If typographical, printing or other errors, result in more than one valid prize claim, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in a random drawing from among all such valid prize claims received. In no case will more than one (1) prize be awarded.
Winning and Claiming the Prize: In order to be eligible to claim the prize, the claimant must be the direct and intended recipient of the potentially winning piece printed with the randomly selected winning unique number, and exactly match the name, email address and postal code entered on the web-site and the winning number assigned to that entry that is on file with Administrator. The qualifying piece presented for prize claim is subject to verification of eligibility, compliance with these Official Rules.
If the unique number printed on your piece exactly matches one of the winning unique number displayed in participating dealer(s), then you must do the following in order to claim the prize:
1. Correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question (see below)
2. Complete and sign the Sponsor’s official prize Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability / Publicity Release, available at the dealership.
3. Make a photocopy of your piece clearly displaying the unique number, and retain for your own records.
4. Submit the original piece printed with the winning unique number to an official dealership representative at the participating dealership location.
All of these required steps must be completed by the prize claimant on claim date, or such claimant may be disqualified at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, in which event the claimant’s entitlement to the prize shall be null and void and the prize will not be awarded.
Provide a photocopy of your valid driver’s license, Government issues ID, or Passport and Social Insurance Number Card. The name and postal code on your valid driver’s license, Government issued ID, or Passport must exactly match the name and postal code entered on the web-site and the winning number assigned to that entry. If the prize claim is submitted in any manner that is not specifically allowed under these Official Rules, the prize claim and corresponding piece will be void and such participant will not be eligible to win the prize.
Print out submitted for prize claim is subject to verification of all of the following: the original print out itself and the unique number printed on it; the winning unique number posted at the dealerships, claimant’s identity, eligibility under these Official Rules, his/her driver’s license, Government issued ID, or Passport, Social Insurance Number and proof of residence; claimant’s compliance with all of the provisions of these Official Rules. Claimant may be required to submit to a phone and/or personal interview to verify his/her eligibility as set forth in these Official Rules, and will be required to execute documents attesting to his/her eligibility (as described in these Official Rules).
Prize (1): $10,000.00 Cash CDN. All prize details, including color and options if a vehicle, will be determined solely by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner will be required to present a copy of a valid driver’s license, Government issued ID or Passport and proof of insurance as a condition of receiving prize. Potential winners will be notified by telephone and/or email and will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question administered by telephone at a pre-arranged, mutually convenient time. Failure to properly claim or to collect the prize in accordance with these Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
If forfeited for any reason, winner will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation, and the prize will remain the property of Sponsor and will not be awarded. Prize will be awarded only if properly claimed in accordance with these Official Rules. Prize is non-transferable and may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed or exchanged for cash or any other prize except as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value, for any reason whatsoever, at its sole and absolute discretion. Winner must take delivery of prize from designated dealership where s/he redeemed his/her winning piece, or as otherwise instructed by Sponsor. All other costs related to prize acceptance, delivery and use not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of the winner, including but not limited to all federal, state, local and income taxes.
Winner Notification: Potential winner will be required to complete and return, within five (5) days of date of receipt of written notification, a prize acceptance form, and the official Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release. If such documents are not fully executed and returned within the specified time period, if prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules the prize will be forfeited.
Additional Rules & Restrictions: By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor relating to the Promotion, which shall be final and binding. All materials submitted for this Promotion become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. False, fraudulent or deceptive mail pieces, email, numbers, prize claims or acts shall render entrants ineligible (and all associated pieces, numbers and/or prize claims will be void). Any person attempting to submit a fraudulent piece and/or number or who attempts to defraud Sponsor in any manner in connection with this Promotion may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. In the event an individual wins the prize and is later is found to be in violation of any of these Official Rules, he/she will be required to forfeit the prize or to compensate Sponsor for the stated value of the prize if the prize has already been used. A polygraph test may be required to further verify claim. A polygraph test that reveals any fraudulent activity or non-compliance with any rules outlined herein may result in a claim denial. Participation in this Promotion constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designated agencies to use entrant’s name, city and state of residence, voice, photograph and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising, promotion and trade in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission unless prohibited by law. By participating, participants agree to hold Sponsor, participating dealerships, and any company of any kind associated in any way with this Promotion, and each their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, printers, and advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, damages and liability of any kind arising from or in connection with the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the prize (including any injury or harm resulting from the use of the vehicle), or participation in the Promotion and assume all liability therefore. Released Parties are not responsible for any human, technical, typographical, printing or other error which may occur in connection with the Promotion, including errors in Promotion-related materials, in the printing or advertising of these Official Rules, the administration of the Promotion, the processing of numbers or in the announcement of winner. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, delayed, illegible, undelivered, inaccurate or incomplete mail, mail pieces, numbers or prize claims. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Pieces and numbers will be void if found to be photocopied, reproduced, altered, forged, defaced, tampered with, mutilated, stolen, unauthorized or illegible in any way. Pieces and numbers will also be void if defective or if they contain printing or other mechanical errors or are printed or produced in error.
Discounts, Services or Products worth up to $2,000 CDN. Certain conditions may apply. Redemption is at sole discretion of dealer. See dealer for full offer details. Amounts may vary per product, service or discount. For full rules and regulation, can also be found at Crestview Chrysler Dodge Jeep, 601 Albert St, Regina, SK. S4R 2P4 or go on-line to www.crestviewwinner.ca.
In Case of Disputes: Each participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a court within Saskatchewan; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, and in no event will any participant be entitled to receive attorneys' fees or any other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Saskatchewan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Saskatchewan or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Saskatchewan.
Winner’s Name: For the name of the prize winner (available after 6/30/18), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 6/30/18 to: Crestview Chrysler - Winner’s Name, Crestview Chrysler Dodge Jeep, 601 Albert St, Regina, SK S4R 2P4.
Name Removal: If you do not wish to receive future mailings in connection with sweepstakes or contests from the sponsor named below, please mail request to: Crestview Chrysler, 601 Albert St, Regina, SK S4R 2P4.
By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and its partners Autogross Marketing LLC, Wayside Press Ltd., and LiveOnPage.
- By participating in this promotion you understand that the sponsor as well as its partners will have access to your personal information for the purpose of executing this promotion. This includes Autogross Marketing LLC , Wayside Press Ltd. and LiveOnPage, also referred to as IDDM.
- By legislation of the CASL, each participant provides implied consent for communications up to 24 months in which the sponsors and the partners named herein may contact you with promotional information related to the original communication. Participants will always have the ability to opt out of communication at any time through a link or through contacting the sponsor.
- By selecting to opt into further communication, you agree that the sponsor and its partners may send you information regarding its products and promotion. Additionally you will be able to opt out of any of these communications at any time by using the opt-out link in each electronic communication.
- By participating, all participants and inclusive parties in this promotion agree to hold Sponsor, Autogross Marketing LLC., Wayside Press Ltd. and LiveOnPage., participating dealerships, and any company of any kind associated in any way with this Promotion, and each their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, printers, and advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns (collectively, the Released Parties) harmless from and against any and all claims, damages and liability of any kind arising from or in connection with the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the prize (including any injury or harm resulting from the use of the vehicle), or participation in the Promotion and assume all liability therefore. Released Parties are not responsible for any human, technical, typographical, printing or other error which may occur in connection with the Promotion, including errors in Promotion-related materials, in the printing or advertising of these Official Rules, the administration of the Promotion, the processing of numbers or in the announcement of winner. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, delayed, illegible, undelivered, inaccurate or incomplete mail, mail pieces, dealer supplied consumer email data or accumulated email data from this or any promotion, numbers or prize claims. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Pieces and numbers will be void if found to be photocopied, reproduced, altered, forged, defaced, tampered with, mutilated, stolen, unauthorized or illegible in any way. Pieces and numbers will also be void if defective or if they contain printing or other mechanical errors or are printed or produced in error.
Manage Contact Preferences